"Even the kids love it! Thin chicken breasts are dusted in bread crumbs (seasoned with Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano), then baked for 10-12 minutes. Top with mozzarella, return to oven for 1 minute. Serve with a favorite organic spaghetti sauce."
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Ready In30 m
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Pour spaghetti sauce into a saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a shallow bowl until evenly combined. Spread the flour out onto a plate. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the flour, and shake off loose flour; dip them into the egg white, then gently press into the seasoned crumbs. Shake off loose crumbs; spray both side of the chicken breasts with the cooking spray. Lay the chicken breasts onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken breasts in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese; return to oven and bake until the cheese is melted and starting to brown, 1 to 2 more minutes. Serve topped with the hot spaghetti sauce.